Solving Complex Problems Through Programming
Thursday 19 August 2021 - Block 5, Room C152← previous note | most current note | next note →
Our second class!
Our plan for the day:
- We will review the rules in our classroom
- We will review some of our classroom systems:
- We will spend most of the class setting up our computers. This involves carefully following the instructions here.
- We will start writing our first python program
- We will learn about IDE's
- We will learn to read a pythion exception message
- We will review our learning
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Course orientation.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What do I need to know, understand and do to be prepared for this class?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about course orientation (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.
This is a beta feature. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Please click here to reflect on our learning for today's class.