- Please make sure read the daily note for every class
- We will review your homework for objective 1
- We will learn a bit about programming languages
- We will learn a little more specifically about python
- We will learn about types
- We will learn about basic math functions
- We will start working on objective 2 in class
- We will review our learning
A little less comfortable
A little more comfortable
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Course orientation.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What do I need to know, understand and do to be prepared for this class?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about course orientation (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.