- Today is Friday, and we are going to explore careers in computing.
- we will be learning about computer engineering
- Never use the following words on an IB test ever:
- We will revise for our test:
- We have a new classroom system I am trying; it is designed to improve your capacity for reflection. We will use it at the end of class.
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Computer organization.
The essential questions for this topic are:
How does a computer actually work? You know, like, really?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about computer organization (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.