Welcome back I missed you.
- We are going to over the resuts of our formative quiz.
- We will carefully review the quiz, and you will never use the following words on an IB test ever:
- We will learn about binary today
- We will decide on a date for our summative exam
- We have a new classroom system I am trying; it is designed to improve your capacity for reflection.
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Computer organization.
The essential questions for this topic are:
How does a computer actually work? You know, like, really?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about computer organization (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.