- As we discussed last week, I will not be here this week.
- Please review our daily bulletin.
- If your last name begins with A through M, please get tested.
- Use this time to:
- Review your IA, parts A,B,C,D and E. Please consult google classroom for our IA guidance. This should take about 15 to 20 minutes
- Construct a plan for your work on your IA this week:
- what exactly will you do, when exactly will you do it?
- Submit your plan to me via email
- Work your plan.
- At the end of this class, please send me an update. This will be a formatively marked.
A little less comfortable
A little more comfortable
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Computational thinking.
The essential questions for this topic are:
How do we think about problems in a way which makes them solvable for a computer?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about computational thinking (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.