IB Year 2 Standard Level Computer Science
Friday 20 January 2023 - Block 8, Room C152← previous note | most current note | next note →
Please fill out this survey for my report card comments THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE DO THIS!!!
- We will study for our test.
- Content delivery network
- Mobile computing, ubiquitous computing, peer-2-peer network, grid computing
- Interoperability and open standards
- Distributed networks
- Decentralization of the web
- lossless and lossy compression
- decompression software in the transfer of information
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Web science.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What is the web, really? How is the web made? How do we design and build web-based applications?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about web science (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.
This is a beta feature. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Please click here to reflect on our learning for today's class.