IB Year 1 Standard Level Computer Science
Wednesday 17 August 2022 - Block 4, Room C152← previous note | most current note | next note →
Hello and welcome to IB Computer Science!
- I am happy you are here. I can't wait to learn about you, your goals, and how I can help you reach your goals.
- We will take attendance & introduce ourselves
- There's a good chance you don't have your computers yet :-)
- We will review the major classroom systems
- I will answer your questions
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Course orientation.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What do I need to know, understand and do to be prepared for this class?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about course orientation (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.
Reminders & routines:
Please read and follow these reminders:
- IF today == testing_day_for_me:
remember to go get tested!
- IF today == Friday:
This is a beta feature. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Please click here to reflect on our learning for today's class.