Hello and welcome to IB Computer Science!
- I am happy you are here. I can't wait to learn about you, your goals, and how I can help you reach your goals.
- We will take attendance & introduce ourselves
- There's a good chance you don't have your computers yet :-)
- We will review the major classroom systems
- I will answer your questions
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Course orientation.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What do I need to know, understand and do to be prepared for this class?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about course orientation (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.