After School Computer Club
Tuesday 13 September 2022 - After school in room C152← previous note
There are about 0 months and 12 days until school ends. How are you going to use that time to make sure you do your best?
Our big idea:
- What is awesome about computer club
- learning some things I don't teach in classes
- learning procedural generation
- learning interactive fiction
Our plan for the day:
- Please register for code wars
- Please run through one coding exercise
- Please download and open this library
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Course orientation.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What do I need to know, understand and do to be prepared for this class?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about course orientation (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.
This is a beta feature. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Please click here to reflect on our learning for today's class.