IB Year 2 Higher Level Computer Science
Thursday 26 January 2023 - Block 8, Room C152← previous note | most current note | next note →
Saturday hack-a-thon for IA's: Please RSVP
Please share your questions and comments about the evolving web!
- Online interaction and social networking
- Cloud computing and client-server architecture
- Cloud computing for specified organizations
- Copyright and intellectual property on the web
- Privacy, identification and authentication
- Network architecture, protocols and standards in future development
- Unregulated monopolies
- The decentralized and democratic web
Our Big idea
The big idea for today is Web science.
The essential questions for this topic are:
What is the web, really? How is the web made? How do we design and build web-based applications?
It takes time to explore and really understand a big idea. If you want to
learn more about web science (which is connected to today's daily note), please click here .
We are learning this because as a designers must understand scientific and technical innovation. Designers use systems, models, methods, and processes to solve problems.
This is a beta feature. Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Please click here to reflect on our learning for today's class.